Joe Ventura's Flooring Rating
I wanted to share the knowledge I have gained from working in the
flooring industry over the last 30 years. So I established "Joe
Ventura's Flooring Rating" Rely on this guide to help you select the
best value/performance combination when selecting your flooring.
- We don't sell anything at this low of a grade so you won't find any 1's on our site
- You can barely call this stuff flooring. I have seen asphalt that looks better than this stuff - stay away.
- Use this if you are looking to replace the flooring in your barn. (Horses and cows love it!)
- This is suitable for industrial settings such as factories and warehouses, so if you are going for that look...
- Commercial - use this if you are looking to add a new floor to a fast food restaurant bathroom.
- You may recognize some of these products from your school growing up.
- Value priced products with basic solid construction, good color & texture. Good for use in large coverage areas that don't require the 'WOW' factor offered by more expensive products.
- Moderately priced with medium to high quality finishes. You would be happy with these products placed in high traffic areas of your home.
- Slightly higher priced flooring but with extremely high end finishes and selections. These things will make you look like you spent a fortune but only you will know the great deal you got!
- Best I have ever seen - worth every penny!!! (you won't find a lot of 10s on the site - they do exist but they are few and far between!)