Why Buy From Artwalk Tile?
Are the products first quality?
Owner Joe Ventura guarantee's that all products shown on his site are #1 quality. The same that you would find at any high end showroom.
Artwalk Tile Order Security
Artwalk Tile utilizes the industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption protocol to safeguard your transaction. SSL provides for a secure communications network safe from eavesdropping, and for the authentication of the server and the client. After credit card information is encrypted for transmission, the SSLHP (SSL Handshake Protocol) performs a security check and authentication before the transaction is completed. If the system fails to authenticate, the session connection is immediately aborted.
Most experts agree that credit card transactions over the Internet are the safest of all common credit card purchases. The National Credit Information Network confirms that most Internet fraud involves people presenting merchants with stolen cards, not people stealing credit card information from the Internet.
Internet commerce is fast becoming the preferred method of shopping for quality, variety and price. The SSL Protocol used by Artwalk Tile assures that your shopping experience is secure and confidential.
At Artwalk Tile, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use information we collect from you to process orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to outside parties.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, shipping address, and payment information like your credit account number and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
- We personalize your shopping experience by using your purchases to shape our recommendations about the merchandise that might be of interest to you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the website.
How does Artwalk Tile.com protect customer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
What about "cookies"?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies enable us to provide shopping features and to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that.
Will Artwalk Tile.com disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Artwalk tile.com does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to outside parties. We do share some customer information with our trusted partners for transactions that begin at a partner site. These are trusted parties who will not sell your information to outside sources.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at Artwalk Tile.com possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Should polished porcelain be sealed?
Yes! Polished Porcelain tile must be sealed with a Penetrating Sealer prior to grouting.
What is the Artwalk's Flooring Rating?
We wanted to share the knowledge we have gained from working in the flooring industry over the last 30 years. So we established "Artwalk's Flooring Rating" Rely on this guide to help you select the best value/performance combination when selecting your flooring.
- We don't sell anything at this low of a grade so you won't find any 1's on our site
- You can barely call this stuff flooring. We have seen asphalt that looks better than this stuff - stay away.
- Use this if you are looking to replace the flooring in your barn. (Horses and cows love it!)
- This is suitable for industrial settings such as factories and warehouses, so if you are going for that look...
- Commercial - use this if you are looking to add a new floor to a fast food restaurant bathroom.
- You may recognize some of these products from your school growing up.
- Value priced products with basic solid construction, good color & texture. Good for use in large coverage areas that don't require the 'WOW' factor offered by more expensive products.
- Moderately priced with medium to high quality finishes. You would be happy with these products placed in high traffic areas of your home.
- Slightly higher priced flooring but with extremely high end finishes and selections. These things will make you look like you spent a fortune but only you will know the great deal you got!
- Best we have ever seen - worth every penny!!! (you won't find a lot of 10s on the site - they do exist but they are few and far between!)